flexible rail fences are made from quality materials and designed specifically for horses and other large animal containment. Constructed from innovative continuous polymer and high-tensile wire technology, this malleable fence solution flexes upon impact, helping to reduce injury whilst keeping animals safe and contained due to its high tolerance strength.
Easy maintenance PVC rail fences
Studrail fencing is easy to install and maintain. Attached to end posts, it slips freely through the line post brackets to give the rail freedom and flexibility. Benefitting from the classic appearance of traditional rail fencing, this maintenance free fence doesn’t rot, warp or splinter, and there’s no brittleness or paint-flaking often associated with wooden post and rail fencing.
Available in single, two, three or four-rail combinations, studrail systems are practical to use as top rail over woven horse fences, all you need to do is give them an annual wash to keep them looking like new.
Benefits of Studrail Fencing
- High-strength fences with 3 steel wires inside, 108 mm wide
- Flexible fencing helps to protect livestock
- Quick and easy to install – save money on installation costs
- Choice of single, 2, 3 or 4 rail fences
- Larger post distances can be used if required to save on post costs